Wednesday, 25 September 2013

I Don't Do Fashion, I AM Fashion

Happy Birthday to ME!

To celebrate today I have my fashion nails! Or, more accurately, my slightly cheating fashion nails. Coco Chanel said “I don't do fashion, I AM fashion,” so when I think fashion I always think Chanel. On that note I can wear my major birthday polish: Chanel Taboo! Oh yes, that beautiful polish is finally mine and it is gorgeous. Observe:

This is stunning. I'm in love with how it looks.

BUT...

Here's a few things that I've really noticed. Firstly, it was an absolute PITA to clean up. It took a few hours to get it to the semi-nice clean up in the pictures above. I really expected better from Chanel. Secondly, and this might just be me being crazy, it seems like the longer I wear it, the less of a shine it has to it. The shimmer seems to be receding over time. Don't get me wrong, it's still beautiful but that shimmer that makes it amazing doesn't seem to last. Am I the only one this happens to? Oh well.

Check out the other non-cheating Fashion manis.

Until tomorrow,

No comments:

Post a Comment