Sunday, 29 September 2013

Hail Sun Day Joy

I wanted to do something different today for 'supernatural'. There are so many different ways this theme could be interpreted that I really thought about how the supernatural can be interpreted. I thought about doing some tarot nails but then I realised I really wanted to do Rune Nails.

Here's an example of runes that I drew from for my mani:

For my mani today I used 'Hail', 'Sun', 'Day', and 'Joy'. I thought it would be good to have a little message in there. The polishes I've used are Mr Big Black and Emily De Molly's Living After Midnight (swatches to follow).

I've swatched Living After Midnight below. Two coats, no top coat. I cannot stress how gorgeous this polish is. It is absolutely stunning. Get it. I had to limit myself to three photos or I would have hundreds of them. Enjoy the gorgeousness.

Check out the other manis below.

Until tomorrow - almost there can you believe it?

Where to buy:

Emily De Molly Polishes can be found at her Etsy and Big Cartel stores in Australia. If you are international and would like to get your hands on this pretty, head over to The Australian Indie Polish Appreciation Society to find yourself a buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment