Saturday, 7 September 2013

Day 7: Black and White

I love Black and White nails. I could spend a week doing nothing but black and white nails. I use black all of the time in my manis so I really wanted the hero today to be white. So, without further ado, I grabbed my favourite white polish Alanna Renee Hedwig and my favourite white glitter topper Indigo Bananas Chill Out.

Oh Hedwig. How much I love thee. The first major polish buy I ever made was Alanna Renee's Magical World Collection and it is still my favourite collection so far. There is such a spectacular range of colours and finishes and the quality of all of them is gorgeous. Not to mention of course that it's a HARRY POTTER collection. I love Harry Potter so I think it's going to take something truly unreal to beat how much I love this collection.

I've used two coats of Hedwig here over a base of Ulta3 Lily White. I love the feathery texture of this so I've only used a very light coat of Seche to seal it

I just love the shimmer that comes off of Chill Out. So Gorgeous! Plus, the quality of Indigo Bananas polishes is ah-mazing! I cannot stress how much I love Indigo Bananas. I'll have another one for you tomorrow.

I've used one generous coat of Chill Out over a base of Picture Polish Mr Big Black (sensing a theme here?) topped with Seche Vite.

Personally this is my favourite mani of the challenge so far. I just want to keep it on for the next week but I know I can't.

Be sure to check out the other Black and Whites.

Until tomorrow,

Where to buy:

Alanna Renee can be found here.

Indigo Bananas can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment