Monday, 30 September 2013

Day 31: Time to honour nails I love

Today's the day. The last day of the challenge. I've enjoyed this immensely and it's been a great introduction into the community. On that note, I've seen some amazing manis and I'd be happy to do today's challenge over and over again but there's one that I instantly fell in love with. Glitter Obsession's Black & White Panda nails! I love this look. It's beyond super cute. So on to my attempt at the cuteness.

Aren't they cute? I love this look and I see me doing it a lot in future. For the base I used Layla Jade Groove (swatch below). For the pandas I used Mr Big Black and Ulta3 Lily White.

I've truly enjoyed doing this challenge and seeing what everyone has created. For the last time, check out the other designs:

The challenge may be over but I will be back tomorrow with swatches of the Mckfresh's Sunnydale Collection! Until then,

5 comments: