Thursday, 26 September 2013

Day 26: Inspired by a Pattern

I went super simple today and did a quick pattern based on the grille off my sliding door. I was much more interested on my new pretties that I got yesterday: Mckfresh's Sunnydale Collection!

For this look I used Xander (the blue), Willow (the red), Spike (the silver) and Giles (the green) along with Mr Big Black. Enjoy the pretties!

I'll do full swatches at a later time. Enjoy the others below:

Until tomorrow,

Where to buy:

The Sunnydale Collection (minus Giles which has sold out) can be found here.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Sunnydale collection! I've already put an order in - too bad Giles is sold out or I would have got that too (lovely green!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so gorgeous and there's more of them! There's LEs being released on Thursday night. Check out the Facebook page for previews: https://www.facebook.com/MckfreshNailAttire?fref=ts

      Delete