Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Day 24: Inspired by a Book - The Golden Lily

Today's nails took the longest for me to decide on but are my absolute favourites so far. My nails today are inspired by The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead. The main character of the novel Sydney has a special tattoo of a Golden Lily on her face - hence the name of the novel and the inspiration for today' mani.

I kept it simple for this one. I used Mr Big Black and Sally Hansen Gilded Lily and a water decal I found somewhere; I don't actually remember where. Bad Jess Bad!

God I love this. I really don't want to take this off but it's my birthday tomorrow so I have to put on my Birthday polish/Fashion polish! Exciting times!

On a, somewhat related note, is there anyone in SA or WA who'd be willing to get a Helmer for me? The price hike for NSW is ridiculous - an extra $60 - so if someone could help me out I'd be forever grateful. Grateful involves presents ;).

Until tomorrow, my Birthday yay!,

No comments:

Post a Comment