Monday, 23 September 2013

Day 23: Inspired by a Movie - Despicable Me

I've been wanting to do these nails for a while now and I've finally had the opportunity to do them. I've used this Tutorial from Adventures in Acetone to create my little minions.

Aren't they cute? I was super proud of these when I did them - until I saw the pictures. They look so messy in pictures but they were perfect in person. But that's the way it happens.

I used a lot of polishes today. For the minion nails I used a base of 3 coats of my Faux-PI yellow. I then used OPI Eurso Euro for the overalls, Mr Big Black for all the black details, Ulta3 Glamourpuss for the goggles and Ulta3 Lily White and Revlon Spice it Up for the eyes. For the other two nails I used a base of 2 coats of OPI Yoga-ta Get this Blue with a light glitter of Lumikki Cosmetics Nemo.

I like these a lot. I think that they're completely fun for child and adult alike.

Check out the other Movie Nails below:

Coming up tomorrow: Book Nails. How on Earth am I supposed to pick one book to inspire my nails? That's going to be the hardest part of tomorrow's challenge. Until then,

No comments:

Post a Comment