Sunday, 22 September 2013

Day 22: Inspired by a Song - Castle of Glass

From the beginning of this challenge this was the one idea I had that I really wanted to do. The song I was inspired by was Castle of Glass by Linkin Park. I love this song and the video is so poignant.

So here it is:

Isn't it gorgeous?! I tried a lot of different combinations to get that perfect 'glass' look. I ended up with one dabbed coat of Color Club Covered in Diamonds over 2 coats of OPI Eurso Euro. The first photo is more accurate in the overall look but the others are clearer.

Here's Eurso Euro on its own. Such a gorgeous blue, definitely my go-to Dark Blue.

So what do you think? I don't think I could love this more except if my pictures truly captured the awesomeness of how this looks in reality. Check out today's others below:

Until tomorrow,

No comments:

Post a Comment