Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Day 18: Half Moons

Really quick one today. I'm not a huge fan of these. I originally had a naked half moon with the blue but only when I looked at the pictures did I see that my nails were stained! Not good. Not happy. This challenge is really starting to take a toll on my nails. Here's today's revised design:

The black is (as always) Mr Big Black. The grey is Mckfresh Ambosius and the blue is Glitter Gal Marine Blue.

Check out the others below:

Until tomorrow,

Where to buy:

Mckfresh Nail Attire is available here.

2 comments:

  1. These are pretty, I especially like the middle two with the holo colors! I feel you on the challenge taking a toll, I've been starting to use a very heavy cuticle treatment after I remove my polish each day now to try and keep them moisturized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I nominated you for a Liebster Award! :-) http://aliquidblog.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete