Sunday, 15 September 2013

Day 15: Delicate Print

I had a lot of difficulty today. I couldn't tell you how many times I tried to stamp something delicate today but I can tell you that every single one failed. So, I used a little lace sticker I got from BPS here to create the look below.

I like this, but no matter what I did, I could not get the sticker to stick down properly on the sides. The colours I used are Color Club Wild Heart (the purple) and Color Club Otherworldly (the blue).

I also swatched Wild Heart because it is so beautiful.

Look at the delicate prints below:

Until tomorrow,

3 comments:

  1. I recognized Wild At Heart the second I saw it in thumbnails. It's one of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness those holos are to die for! And great design! :-)

    ReplyDelete