Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Day 11: Polka Dots

Polka Dots.

Once again, I've never done these before. I was always scared I'd muck up dots. Little did I know that you cannot really muck them up. So onwards!

For my base I decided to use Mckfresh Morning Dew from the recent Spring Dreaming Collection.

I love this colour. When you angle it right there is this beautiful shimmer that is just wonderful.

The Dots! I am actually really happy with how these turned out! I used Indigo Bananas Klein Trink Wasser (the blue) and Revlon Amethyst (the purple).

I'd always been intimidated by the thought of a dotticure but once you start, it really is easy. I quite enjoyed doing it.

Please do check out the other nails below:

Tomorrow I'll have stripes and a haul post for you! Until then,

Where to buy:

Mckfresh is available here.

Indigo Bananas is available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment